Saturday, March 05, 2005

Thought I would get one of these

Well, thought it was about time I got myself one of these.

Main reason being, that alot of people want to know how I get on in Reno at the end of March (3 weeks and counting ) in the WPT challenge event $5100 buy in.

For those of you who dont know, I qualified online at VC for 2 x $129 (buy in and add on).

This event is over 4 days (will I make it to the 4th day?!?! fingers crossed) and is not my first live experience, but my first WPT event and certainly the largest I have entered. Previous to this was a £600 buy in freezeout at Luton (I finished 19th - bubble :( )

So stay tuned for a detailed account of my time in Reno :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Panther said...

Good Luck Paul.

Look forward to reading about it

4:34 PM  
Blogger M3boy's Poker Blog said...

CHeers M8es :)

1:20 AM  
Blogger M3boy's Poker Blog said...

Tx Dave

Sleep??? me too.

Just busted out 5th on Prima $8k tourney.

Was 2nd in chips with HUGE chip leader calling any raises. I was on the button (all fold to me) CL was SB and a short stack was BB . I had 30K with blinds of 2k and 4k, the CL has 125K and small stack has another 10K.

I get AQ and go all in. CL calls - no problem with that, till he turned over KK :(

Still $400 for $35 buy in so cant complain.

See you later m8 :)

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home