Thursday, October 11, 2007

Whats been happening?

Well, truth be told, not much.

I would of liked to post about every tourney I play, but tbh it would get very booring quickly - especially of late. Same old same old I'm afraid. Play well, get chips, loose crucial hand at the crucial stage.

Off to the Blonde Bash tomorrow for a good craic.

Also, really looking foward to the Waterford comp in Ireland next month. Top structure - including the side events!

Trying like mad to get into the GUKPT main final event - have now played 3 of the $140 rebuy sats online - and with only 20-30 players and a slow structure, there really is no need to rebuy. The downside is that only one prize. Still £70 for a $7500 prize aint too shabby. So far I have been 3rd, 5th and 14th.

Also, there are now sats running on Poker Heaven for GUKPT. Will certainly give these a try. Poker heaven has running ante's which changes the game greatly and I prefer them.

Lastly, my website www.m3boypoker.com has been updated - also includes a "latest news" page. I am currently investigating the possibility of having an RSS feed so that people know when the site changes.

Thats it for now.........

3 Comments:

Blogger jun_fan_lee said...

Hi Paul, just came across your blog and thought I'd leave a hello from one poker player in Cambridge to another.

11:29 AM  
Blogger M3boy's Poker Blog said...

Hi Jun

Cambridge aint the best place to live for poker players :(

Luton being my "local" 1h 30min round trip!

Where do you play?

11:37 AM  
Blogger jun_fan_lee said...

I only play online because of the lack of live places in Cambridge. Would like to play more live though just hassle and money getting to places.

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home